Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Easter


A long time ago there was a dragon called Mya. She had a basket with easter eggs in it. Mya was not bad at all she was a nice dragon and she wanted  to give some easter eggs out to good kids . When Mya knocked on the door a little kid came to open it. When she opened the door and saw a dragon she got scared. When the little girl got scared Mya said, Do not be scared I am a nice dragon.” So the little girl stopped screaming and then Mya gave some easter eggs to the little girl and Mya made her happy.Screenshot 2014-04-14 at 09.47.42.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Machelle,

    My name is Luana Madden, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, United States. I am taking a class called EDM310, and every week we are assigned a blog to read and comment on it.

    I really like the background you chose for your page; it is very fun! My blog page has similar colors. I also like this very imaginative story you created about Easter. Do you like to write stories? You would be a great children's book author. Good job!

    You can see a summary of your blog post at my blog page on April 27, 2014 http://maddenluanaedm310.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete